Tuesday, April 3, 2012

NEW VIDIO: THE LIFE OF PRESHA by PRESHA J

UK gospel rapper Robert ‘Presha J’ Awuku has released his new music video ‘The Life Of Presha’ ahead of the single (of the same name) due for release on iTunes on 9th April 2012.

‘The Life Of Presha’ focuses on the various trials Presha J has gone through during his experiences of life and how he has overcome them. Taking inspiration from old lyrics and new slogans, Presha J has created a song showing his development not only as an artist but also as a person.

“I really just want to let listeners know about my journey as a Christian,” says Presha J.

In the video, viewers get a look into the life Presha J as he goes about his daily routine in an ordinary day in ‘The Life Of Presha’.



 
“The location where a lot of the video was filmed is where I’m from (Forest Gate, East London) and it shows the new found hope and joy I’ve discovered since I gave my life to Jesus and me taking that with me to where I come from and wherever I go,” saysPresha J

‘The Life Of Presha’ is Presha J’s first musical project of the year and is the warm-up single for his much anticipated album ‘The Travellers Guide’ which will be a concept based project (accompanied by videos) taking the listener/viewer on a journey with Presha J exploring his journey to where he is now and what he has seen, heard and experienced along the way.

Join the Praiseworld family on Facebook Praiseworld and Twitter @PRAISEWORLD_ for regular updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment